Arraignment Information for New York City
- Queens Arraignments
- Manhattan Arraignments
- Brooklyn Arraignments
- Bronx Arraignments
- Staten Island Arraignments
Details about Arraignments in New York City
- The Arraignment Process in New York City
- Bail and Bail Bonds in New York City - Find out all about bail and bail bonds in New York and find out how to find a licensed New York bail bond agency.
- New York Crimes and Sentences
- Hours, Addresses, and Directions to Arraignments in Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Staten Island
New Weekend Arraignment Hours - Experiment with Reduced Hours is Virtually Over
The experiment to drastically reduce arraignment hours in New York City has all but concluded with arraignment hours returning to nearly the same as they were, with smaller modifications on certain days.
NEW! Misdemeanor Information WebSite
Visit our New York City Misdemeanor Information Site devoted to providing information for those who are charged with misdemeanors in New York City.
Desk Appearance Ticket Information
If you have a Desk Appearance Ticket, and want information about how to understand the Desk Appearance Ticket process in New York, visit our new web site devoted exclusively to Desk Appearance Tickets.
Pink Summons Information
If you have received a Pink Summons in New York City and want information about how to understand what this means or how to respond, visit our pink summons information site or our pink summons information page.