A1 Felonies in New York in Alphabetical Order
This information is brought to you by the New York criminal defense lawyers from Shalley & Murray - This New York penal law information is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed accurate against changes in the New York Penal Code law or typographical errors.
- arson in the first degree
- conspiracy in the first degree
- criminal possession of a controlled substance in the first degree
- criminal sale of a controlled substance in the first degree
- kidnapping in the first degree
- murder in the first degree
- murder in the second degree
Feel free to call Shalley and Murray at 718-268-2171 for more information about arraignments in Queens County or to schedule your free consultation with a New York criminal defense lawyer from Shalley & Murray.